Your privacy is a top priority for us. For this reason, our site does not collect any personally identifiable data about you other than the information you provide to us.
Our website now uses encryption permanently on all pages - This prevents your activity from being watched and keeps your session secure. Check for the padlock at the top of your browser.
- When ordering you will need to give us your personal information.
- You can choose for us to hold your details for next time by registering an account. If you would prefer not to open an account you can check out as a guest.
- You will be offered the choice at the checkout to sign up to our newsletter.
- We are required by law to hold information about purchases made for 5 years.
- Your credit card information is never seen by us, and is handled by PayPal or SagePay, who both have a reputation for being safe and secure.
- When you buy from us with SagePay you will see an entry in your bank statement for Capatex Online
- Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) across all pages. This secures the connection between your computer and our server. Please check for the padlock on your browser.
- When dealing with your account or dispatching orders we will have access to your personal information, but only as required to provide a service.
- Our newsletter mailing list is held on a secure sever, as is your customer information.
- You are given the choice to sign up to the mailing list, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The newsletter may contain news that we think will be relevant to you, and may also contain details of new products or special offers.
- We hate spam, and do not give your email address to any other third party.
- Our site collects anonymous usage statistics through a system called Google Analytics. This information is not personally identifiable to you.
- Our mailing list system is run by a third party supplier, but they do not have access to your email address.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- We use a Live Chat system called SnapEngage. If you use the live chat system we can see certain information about what you are doing while you are using the chat system, such as the page you are viewing.
- We use another analytics system called HotJar - This collects data about how our customers interact with our pages and allows us to improve our site over time. HotJar also runs any polls you see on the site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Your Usage of the Site
- We might use information about how you use the site in our communications with you.
- For instance, we might alert you if there is a special offer on an item you previously purchased.
- If you have any concerns about privacy, please let us know and we will answer your questions.
- We might send an email to anyone that uses our site. This would be a one time email to let you know about prices changes or other important information
- We will pass your address details and contact information to our couriers, this is important to allow them to carry out their services. This data is only used for delivering your order
- Couriers have your email address and telephone number to help resolve delivery queries
G-tex will store a number of cookies on your computer, these include but are not limited to:
- G-Tex cookie for storing your shopping basket and login information
- Double Click cookie for tracking response to advertising
- Google Analytics cookie to monitor site visits
- Snap Engage cookie to track interaction with Live Chat
- Social cookies - Some pages of our site will allow you to post to social media, these pages will set cookies for social media companies and some third party tracking.