Stablemesh Extruded Ground Stabilisation Mesh
To order this product please call our sales office on 0115 9786111
Use when ground conditions are unstable or in high traffic areas to prevent ground stability degradation.
Entrances to car parks, fields, farms can all suffer from waterlogged and muddy soil. Using Stablemesh you can stabilise that ground. Just cover Stablemesh with Type 1 aggregates for almost instant ground stabilisation.
Quickly apply Stablemesh without complicated and expensive drainage systems. When compared to other methods of ground stabilisation, Stablemesh is a very good value solution.
- Ground stabilisation for muddy or waterlogged areas
- Under safety playmats to prevent sinking into ground
- Prevents sub-base from being pushed ino the soil
- Farm gateways and tracks
- Equestrian centres
- Stabilising driveways
- Prevent the loss of Type 1 into the sub-soil
- Reduces the amount of Type 1 required
- Can be used woth a geotextile membrane underneath the mesh
- Stablemesh gridlocks the stone into position restraining the lateral movement
|Roll Width||Product Code||Roll Size||Roll m²|
|2.00m||CA308||2m x 30m||60|