Grasshield Protects and Reinforces Grassed Areas
For grassed areas that are expected to take high traffic, such as driveways, paths, pedestrian and buggy areas, golf courses or for temporary events and grass car parks, Grasshield can protect your grass and keep it looking in great condition.
This is a special order product. Please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
- Stops animals destroying lawns, for example dogs, rabbits, foxes, badgers and moles
- Pedestrian pathways
- Golf cart paths for golf courses
- Wheelchair access
- Embankment reinforcement
- Children's grassed play areas
- Stabilisation of safety play mats and G-Grids
- Lawn reinforcement for light vehicles
- Exhibition areas
- Temporary parking areas
- Shields the root structure of the grass from being damaged
- Very easy to install
- Grasshield is practically invisible in a very short period of time
- Grass can be cut as normal
- Reduces the cost of labour intensive sub-bases under safety play mats
Cut grass to a minimal length and ensure that the area is as level as possible. Lay Grasshield over the grass, and fix with steel U-Pins. For more information please contact us.
Grasshield 1800, 1400 and 1100 are available as special order. Please contact us for information on prices and availability.
|Roll Width||Product Code||Roll Size||Roll m²||1 Roll||2-4 Rolls||5+ Rolls|
|2.00m||Grasshield 650 Green|
|2m x 30m||60|
|2.00m||Grasshield 450 Green|
|2m x 30m||60|