Hi-Grow Knitted Crop Netting For Best Frost Protection
Frost Protection Fabrics
Prevent crop damage due to frost, improve yield, reduce chemicals, decrease waste, increase profits
Frost can be very destructive for sensitive crops. In the UK, the chances are that we will see hard frosts throughout the winter and spring. You can protect the investment in your crops and prevent crop damage by using our frost protection net. Our Capatex Agro-Textiles frost protection fabrics offer the perfect balance between value and performance, ensuring that your valuable crops can last the entire growing season.
The Hi-Grow Knitted Crop Netting 100% Polyethylene UVS is the most effective frost protection fabric we have and is extremely hard wearing.
Using a frost protection net also has other benefits. Birds and insects will find it more difficult to get to your plants meaning that you can reduce the amounts of insecticides you use. This is good for you and good for your customers and consumers.
- Hi-Grow crop netting structure creates a micro-climate, offering thermal protection
- Discourages birds and large winged insects from settling on the plants
- Can be used in conjunction with Hi-Grow crop fleece. It offers extra protection and reduced damage
- Good air, water and light transmission
- Good ventilation, discouraging humid conditions
- Crop netting can be re-used for several seasons
- Available in extra wide widths
- Reduces splash contamination
- Resistant to mildew & rotting, UV resistant
- Strong, flexible and resists peg tear
- Hi-Grow crop netting knitted seams don't split
- Reduces insecticide and chemical treatment for improved consumer acceptability and reduced costs
|Roll Width||Product Code||Roll Size||Roll m2|
|2.0m||CA127||2.0m x 250m||500|
|4.0m||CA127||4.0m x 250m||1000|
|8.0m||CA127||8.0 x 250m||2000|
|12.0m||CA127||12m x 100m||1200|